Be Carefull!!!

Hi,readers & Visitors!
I'm Johnakoc Incendioo, the owner of this blog!
I have to tell you that this site is ONLY for the REAL
Tokio Hotel fans!
And not for the people
who hate them!!!
That's all!!!
Have a HUMANOID DAY!
And read the News!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bill Kaulitz - “I am happy that I am still alive”.

GOSSIP; Bill Kaulitz - I am happy that I am still alive.GOSSIP; Bill Kaulitz - I am happy that I am still alive.GOSSIP; Bill Kaulitz - I am happy that I am still alive.GOSSIP; Bill Kaulitz - I am happy that I am still alive.

-Bill and Tom can laugh again even when shock is still deep inside

That was close!Bill Kaulitz(20) from Tokio Hotel had one tough car accident. Singer crashed on highway A24 on his was to Berlin with his white Audi Q7 in crash barrier! And that with full tempo! Damage:80 000 €!

Reson for the crash:A transporter swerved in front of singers car,who could only dodge to prevent worse.

Blessing in disguise: He’s ok.Bill zu BRAVO:”That was the worst day of my life. Luckly I was stapped.I need some more time to work that in my head.But since this accident,I am so happy every day that I am still alive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edw ta sxolia paidia!!!
Let comments here guys!!!!